The fall on bit, I am guessing you mean when you sad or tragic thing has happened to one and one goes to god to find comfort but if by my guess you do not believe in a god, then find what is important to you, what makes you happy and use it as a form of comforter sort, ultimately if you still suffer from mental problems then go to a councilor for help.

I find it quite sufficient that he believes it to be so and has every right to act on his belief.If this thread is really just meant to make a point in a devious way then you responding in this way only helps them to do so. If you sure god does not exist, Why hesitate?. surely whatever that pulled you from believing in god should help you cope with your situation. I guess the only thing I can say is, remember that all the times when you relied on god for some reason or other, if god doesn’t exist then it was your own strength/will/whatever that got you through. I have recently been contemplating about God a lot. But it seemed to me that my post was neutral enough that it might not offend and so if I am wrong I offer my apologies.

Originally Posted by Gods servant Funny Story. Belief in a god caused you mental illness?. Funny Story. If you sure god does not exist, Why hesitate?. surely whatever that pulled you from believing in god should help you cope with your situation. It might trigger their delusions, or it might just be the focus of it.

scifor refugee, I know I might be going all mean to him , but the thought of saying you believed in a god and you no more believe in him caused you mental illness, and you do not have someone to fall on is well, absurd. So much that I would relate almost everything to Him. My change was fairly gradual, so there was never really much of an issue for me. You relied entirely on yourself.Life should be that much easier for you now that you know who is really in control of it.

It could also be potentially therapeutic, depending on what exactly is wrong with the person and what sort of religion they subscribe too. Well one thing is for sure, you’re not sure if there is a God or not. Life is therefore now very difficult. Although I rather doubt that believing in god could cause a mental illness (depending on how you define “mental illness”), I could certainly see it becoming an exacerbating factor for someone who was already prone to it.

Life is therefore now very difficult. Everything you did was a result of your own intellect and effort. If you want to be a theist, put yourself in a theist society. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Belief in God was causing mental illnesses to breed too, due to the accompanying superioity complex that goes with religion in general.So I was wondering if there are any of you who https://dining.osu.edu/student-employment/ have become atheist from being theist and how you coped and perhaps still do cope with it, and adjusting to the change that occurs. It could also be potentially therapeutic, depending on what exactly is wrong with the person and what sort of religion they subscribe too. You might have believed you were falling back on god, but it’s been you in the drivers seat all along, no gods were required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Why then the hesitation if God exist? Reason you fall back to ‘God’ is because it brings psychological comfort to a person.The confusion probably lies with your theist upbringing and your very own development of the ego. The fact that I don’t agree with the premise that a belief in God is some sort of disease to be cured is not a reason to start a fight here, but is a reason to mind my own business. it’s a word disasosiation we played in the old forum .i say a word out of the box, then you say disasosiate the word and connect to something out of context of what i originally meant . like you would say something completely what we didn’t think of when we first wrote the word but it makes since still if you think about it really really hard ok i’ll go first. oblongGO!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I don’t know whether or not they would have the same sorts of problems if they weren’t religious. If you don’t know what you belong to, maybe it is time to find out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. So much that I would relate almost everything to Him.

I’m glad I’m rid of that plaugue. I have recently been contemplating about God a lot. UK driving licence is registered into the DVLA(Drivers Vehicle Licensing Agency) and US drivers license is registered into the DMV(Department of Motor Vehicles). I feel old ties to my past and I cannot shake it and feels as though I shouldn’t.

It might trigger their delusions, or it might just be the focus of it. professional essay writing services uk
Perhaps the author is like someone who wants to be brainwashed or hypnotised not to see the moon so that they can believe it does not exist, but if so that is his choice. I find your story funny and unlikely to be true. I feel old ties to my past and I cannot shake it and feels as though I shouldn’t. Originally Posted by Gods servant Belief in a god caused you mental illness?. Although I rather doubt that believing in god could cause a mental illness (depending on how you define “mental illness”), I could certainly see it becoming an exacerbating factor for someone who was already prone to it.

And since then I have come to the belief to not believe in God, in fact I am sort of inbetween. We use identical microprint both on our PVC as well as holograms because we outsource to a European company with an expensive offset printer. Belief in God was causing mental illnesses to breed too, due to the accompanying superioity complex that goes with religion in general.So I was wondering if there are any of you who have become atheist from being theist and how you coped and perhaps still do cope with it, and adjusting to the change that occurs. So much that I would relate almost everything to Him. lol a long bong Of course I didn’t think twice about that after, and that I am without God now. I haven’t because it is not addressed to me -> I am not in a position to advise the person who wrote the OP as He asks to be advised.

I notice now I see this way that I relied on God A LOT. no i messed it up……….it was spose to be the word assosiation not disassociation…i should hit myslef……clownin……………. You aren’t any less capable now than you were then. Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT So I was wondering if there are any of you who have become atheist from being theist and how you coped and perhaps still do cope with it, and adjusting to the change that occurs. So my advice would be read this section of the forum regularly and let it help you decide on things.Also, I was forced to go to church up to a certain age.

Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT This is very hard for me beacuse I have been a theist for a very long time (Christian) and it is now very very hard to live without God because I always used to fall back on Him. Even if you don’t win the arguements, you start to understand better what it means to be on either side, and you adapt into one. Related Discussions:Hedgewars !!Anyone Interested in Playing in a Sci Fi Game ??breaking randomness?Peacemaker GameThe problem with gameshuman reproduction a tossing the coin gamedeletedTangloidsGameflyEvolutionary perspective on the motive of sensory stimulation?

Belief in a god caused you mental illness?. I’m not refuting that God might or may exist but from learning and studying and personal experience I have come to the conclusion that God does not exist.This is very hard for me beacuse I have been a theist for a very long time (Christian) and it is now very very hard to live without God because I always used to fall back on Him. Originally Posted by Scifor Refugee Originally Posted by Gods servant Belief in a god caused you mental illness?.

I find your story funny and unlikely to be true. My intension really was just to suggest to GS that he should butt out. Life is therefore now very difficult.

No, thank you I found your comments very relevant Mitchell.To: God’s servant.I do believe that belief in religion can lead to other delusions such as believing oneself to be special in the world, which then comes with feeling better than anyone else, which alienates you from society and thus lack of human contact leads to a number of psychological problems over the course of time.To: (Q).Thanks for that comment about doing it myself. Your responses in this thread only suggests that the opposite is the case and that you are like someone trying to brainwash or hypnotise yourself into seeing a second moon so that you can believe it does exist.To everyone else in this thread: I strongly considered making this a personal message to GS rather than intruding with this post, because my response to GS is as off topic as the posts by GS. This helped me reject religion out of spite. Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT Hello again.

I found that arguing about religion helped me make up my mind. Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT No, thank you I found your comments very relevant Mitchell.To: God’s servant.I do believe that belief in religion can lead to other delusions such as believing oneself to be special in the world, which then comes with feeling better than anyone else, which alienates you from society and thus lack of human contact leads to a number of psychological problems over the course of time.To: (Q).Thanks for that comment about doing it myself. But I’m not entirely normal. I notice now I see this way that I relied on God A LOT.

Don’t make up your mind without answering them first. We all have questions. You say your in between so why not seek guidance from people on both sides and make up your own mind rather than acting out of impulse in a state of confusion.Better yet, find some solitude, go talk to a tree or something, they will tell you a lot about yourself. A part of your environment gives you theist influence which contradicts to what you desire, which is probably influenced by other parts of society.If you want to be an atheist, put yourself in an atheist society.

It sounds like you changed your mind rather abruptly. Thanks. The fall on bit, I am guessing you mean when you sad or tragic thing has happened to one and one goes to god to find comfort but if by my guess you do not believe in a god, then find what is important to you, what makes you happy and use it as a form of comforter sort, ultimately if you still suffer from mental problems then go to a councilor for help.

I can understand that you find it hard to accept the premise of this thread but you don’t have to read or participate. Amazing how religion can blind you so much, and more importantly how it can obscure even the most obvious things. Hello again. I notice now I see this way that I relied on God A LOT.

There are certainly some religious people who I would classify as delusional to the point of mental illness. Thanks. We spend a lot of time on development and r&d(research and development).Microprint printed layers done via offset printers and then there diecut and repackaged and stelth imported.We fill in variable bar-codes stateside and done offset and is tougher in customs if opened. Visit our renewed website: w w w. buyrealfakepassport.cc e-mail: support(a)buyrealfakepassport.cc There are certainly some religious people who I would classify as delusional to the point of mental illness.

And since then I have come to the belief to not believe in God, in fact I am sort of inbetween. I’m not refuting that God might or may exist but from learning and studying and personal experience I have come to the conclusion that God does not exist.This is very hard for me beacuse I have been a theist for a very long time (Christian) and it is now very very hard to live without God because I always used to fall back on Him. Thanks. Funny, I still thought it was God who was with me before turning atheist. There is no reason to decide.If you want the easy way out just distance yourself from what you don’t want to be.

Of course, I don’t know whether or not they would have the same sorts of problems if they weren’t religious. Related Discussions:Theist –> Atheist Guidance.Wow!! Telekinesis actually works!We need to talk about Atheism.A social, quasi experiment on social of being geek nerd, dork, and atheism, agnosticism, and theismWhy I’m AgnosticGhostsDoes a forumer have to be scientifically inclined to post?I have a hard time getting along with Godpersonal preferenceWhy do christians fear atheists?

banner 468x60

Subscribe

Thanks for read our article for update information please subscriber our newslatter below

No Responses

Leave a Reply